ClinCapture is a digital health startup located in San Francisco and Las Vegas.
ClinCapture accelerates clinical trials. By lowering costs, streamlining data capture processes, and protecting patient privacy, ClinCapture's technologies help advance the evaluation and development of drugs, biologics, and devices that demonstrate promise for the diagnosis and/or treatment of a wide range of diseases or medical conditions.
This is an onsite position located in the Las Vegas office.
Work hours: Part-time
Compensation: $13 per hour, 10-15 hours per week
The Marketing Intern will report to the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for the following:
- Collaborate with the marketing team on Podcast, blog content, guides, social media and emails
- Research competitors, industry and trends to brainstorm content ideas
- Educate and inform customers/potential customers on industry-related topics
- Promote brand awareness through social media, blogging, and email marketing
- Support the marketing team (and company) in daily administrative tasks
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events & tradeshows
- Preferred: Degree, or pursuing a degree in marketing, or equivalent
- Strong desire to learn
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Experience with content creation and social media platforms
- Preferred: Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, or another editing software