ClinCapture is a digital health startup located in Las Vegas and San Francisco.
At ClinCapture, our mission is to build "software that saves lives." Our technology lowers the cost of clinical research by accelerating clinical study workflows, while providing a platform that protects patient privacy. ClinCapture advances the evaluation and development of new medicines, medical devices, and diagnostics which demonstrate promise for a wide range of medical conditions.
Work hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30AM - 5:30PM
Compensation: based on experience, $70,000-$90,000 on-target-earnings (OTE), plus benefits, paid time off, company health plan, 401k, etc.
The Director of Customer Success will be responsible for possessing the appropriate knowledge of working within a SaaS company to deliver digital health technology to customers and training their team to help customers achieve their goals.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Utilize and make improvements to our existing Customer Success Methodology in order to ensure customer comprehension as well as understand and help achieve customer goals within the software.
- Develop an understanding and knowledge of customer’s clinical trial goals and train customers on the features of their Private Cloud.
- Work with the Sales department to develop success plans to ensure a seamless implementation process for our customers.
- Educate customers on organization strategy, compliance documentation, and change management best practices based on specific customer needs.
- Proactively identify risks to the customer achieving their stated trial goals and work with the internal teams to build a risk mitigation plan
- Deliver business value and innovation to a customer’s trial by understanding our customers’ key challenges and identifying potential for growth, thereby meeting or exceeding customer retention goals.
- Own all support tickets and achieve Customer Success team goals, such as response time, resolution time, customer satisfaction, and net promoter score.
- Return important customer insights to the Product team, with the goal of influencing internal strategy and securing the success of the ClinCapture customer base.
- Develop and iterate on a prioritization model, operational infrastructure, and internal tools and processes.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently via phone, email, and in-person meetings.
- 4 years or more of supervisory experience in Customer Success working for an enterprise SaaS company, ideally in the Digital Health space
- EDC or eClinical systems or clinical trial industry experience, or technical experience in similar applications
- Experience with Zoho Desk (or similar) customer ticketing system
- Proven track record of exceeding KPIs, retention targets, and company goals
- Strong analytical approach to customer success. Measure to succeed!