ClinCapture is a VC-backed, digital health startup located in San Francisco.
At ClinCapture, our mission is to build "software that saves lives." Our technology lowers the cost of clinical research by accelerating clinical study workflows, while providing a platform that protects patient privacy. ClinCapture advances the evaluation and development of new medicines, medical devices, and molecular and gene sequencing diagnostics which demonstrate promise for a wide range of medical conditions.
Onsite hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30AM - 5:30PM at the ClinCapture office at 1428 Bush Street
Office structure: We have an open office environment with 4000 sq ft of natural light!
Compensation: based on experience, up to $120K on-target-earnings (OTE), plus benefits, paid time off, company health plan, 401k, etc.
- You can work comfortably (and passionately!) in a start-up environment.
- You have excellent judgment and can prioritize (with guidance).
- Nothing makes you happier than bug-free code!
Role and Responsibilities
- Ability to use programming procedures and techniques to implement SaaS applications based on Tomcat, Java, and SQL.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance code using best practices in software development.
- Design and implement new features.
- Participate in daily SCRUM meetings.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure quality.
- Apply programming concepts and operating principles for multi-tier architecture, semaphores, transactions, multi-threading, database, abstraction layers, code reuse, etc.
- 3+ years experience as a Java developer
- Desire to grow leadership skills
- Knowledge of development processes related to OSS is nice to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field or equivalent work experience