ClinCapture is a digital health startup located in Las Vegas and San Francisco.
At ClinCapture, our mission is to build "software that saves lives." Our technology lowers the cost of clinical research by accelerating clinical study workflows, while providing a platform that protects patient privacy. ClinCapture advances the evaluation and development of new medicines, medical devices, and diagnostics which demonstrate promise for a wide range of medical conditions.
Compensation: based on experience, $100,000-$140,000 on-target-earnings (OTE), plus benefits, paid time off, company health plan, 401k, etc.
- Conduct remarkable product demos and align customer needs with the value of ClinCapture EDC solution
- Successfully transition prospects into customers
- Support our sales team by serving as the technical lead and owner of technical deal strategy
- Identify and uncover customer business goals, needs, and pains
- Communicate findings to Product, Engineering, Marketing and Sales
- Respond to RFIs/RFPs
- Prepare sales materials including PowerPoint presentations, web presentations, software demonstrations, etc.
- Technical expertise, outstanding presentation skills, and excellent communication, both internally and externally
- Securing the “technical close” in complex solutions
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Strategy development and implementation skills
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- 2 - 4 years of demonstrated success in a customer-facing technical role such as product management, sales engineer, etc.
- Proficient use of software packages including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & CRM systems
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS or a comparable field, or equivalent industry experience
- Experience in the software industry, particularly Software as a Service
- Experience in eClinical Systems and/or clinical trials a plus