ClinCapture is a digital health startup located in Las Vegas and San Francisco.
At ClinCapture, our mission is to build "software that saves lives." Our technology lowers the cost of clinical research by accelerating clinical study workflows, while providing a platform that protects patient privacy. ClinCapture advances the evaluation and development of new medicines, medical devices, and diagnostics which demonstrate promise for a wide range of medical conditions.
This is an onsite position located in the Las Vegas office.
Work hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30AM - 5:30PM
Compensation: $80,000 (base), plus performance bonus, benefits, paid time off, company health plan, 401k, etc.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Act as an extension of the CEO and representation of the brand in all communications
- Organize meetings and conference calls; oversee business and personal calendars across multiple time zones
- Assist with investor relations – prepare correspondence as well as arrange conference meetings and interactions with shareholders
- Schedule board meetings and communicate details to members
- Manage, prioritize and respond to emails on behalf of CEO
- Screen and direct incoming phone calls
- Draft internal and external communications
- Create and edit PowerPoint presentations
- Attend leadership meetings and spearhead and follow up on action items
- Take ownership of additional duties and special projects
- At least 4+ years of experience supporting at the senior executive level
- Experience working in a global company
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Highly professional and discreet communication style
- Ability to multitask and work at a fast pace
- Organized and detail-oriented workstyle
- Proactive approach; eagerness to jump in and own tasks
- Availability after traditional work hours