Our mission is to build software that saves lives. Our technology lowers the cost of clinical trials by streamlining data capture processes while providing a platform that protects patient privacy. ClinCapture advances the evaluation and development of drugs, biologics, and devices that demonstrate promise for the diagnosis and/or treatment of a wide range of diseases or medical conditions.
We’re looking for a Staff Accountant to focus on the full accounting cycle. This position addresses a multitude of accounting activities including: customer invoicing, cash collections, bank and credit card reconciliation, accruals, balance sheet account reconciliation, and monthly, quarterly and annual accounting period closings.
• Prepare customer invoices, process customer payments, review and manage A/R aging reports and collections.
• Accounts Payable: invoice and payment entry, vendor payment preparation, review and book credit card expenses
• Process payroll, control timecards, and expense reports.
• Post transactions to journals, ledgers, and other records
• Prepare balance sheet account reconciliation including credit cards and bank reconciliation
• Handle month end close processes, including reviewing and preparing journal entries for various accounts including, deferred revenue, bad debt, prepaid expenses. Issue financial statements
• Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements.
• Assist in the establishment of accounting policies and procedures and ensure that said policies & procedures are adhered to and well-communicated.
• Assist with on-boarding/off-boarding employees.
• Support Executive Management with special projects and process improvements, as assigned. (Implementation of new tools, SaaS Metrics, Maintain budgets and financial models…)
• Superb organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
• Demonstrated mastery of Excel and QuickBooks
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and to set and meet deadlines
• High level of integrity, sound judgment and discretion in handling confidential or sensitive information; along with the willingness and ability to adapt flexibly to shifting priorities
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business, or related field, with an emphasis in Accounting
• 1-2 years bookkeeping and accounting experience in full cycle Order to Cash and general ledger areas
• Knowledge of US GAAP
• Highly motivated with proactive work ethic and the ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously
• Must be highly accurate and detail-oriented, ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines