Junior Accountant Part-Time Intern
ClinCapture is a digital health startup located in Las Vegas and San Francisco.
ClinCapture accelerates clinical trials. By lowering costs, streamlining data capture processes, and protecting patient privacy, ClinCapture's technologies help advance the evaluation and development of drugs, biologics, and devices that demonstrate promise for the diagnosis and/or treatment of a wide range of diseases or medical conditions.
We’re looking for a Junior Accountant to perform a variety of bookkeeping and accounting tasks. This is a great opportunity to be exposed in all areas of the accounting function
- AR/ AP : Prepare customer invoices, process customer payments, review and manage A/R aging reports and collections; Invoice and payment entry, vendor payment preparation, review and book credit card expenses
- Assist in payroll processing, Control timecards, and expense reports.
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers, and other records
- Assist in balance sheet account reconciliation including credit cards and bank reconciliation
- Assist in month end closing, including reviewing and preparing journal entries for various accounts including, deferred revenue, bad debt, prepaid expenses
- File corporate documents, licenses, etc.
- Perform various accounting, administrative, and other related duties
- Experience with Excel and QuickBooks
- Strong organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- High level of integrity, sound judgment and discretion in handling confidential or sensitive information
- Passion for small businesses and technology
- Seeking Bachelor's degree in related field