ClinCapture helps companies conduct clinical trials faster, with fewer resources and at a lower cost. We’re passionate about improving the clinical trial process and help our clients bringing lifesaving drugs to the people. Our eClinical software solution empowers pharmaceutical, medical device, bio-tech, and contract research organizations to build their studies effortlessly, with agility and much better ease of use.
We’re looking for a passionate System Administrator who possesses technical savviness and a desire to help others. The System Administrator will play an integral role in the success of the IT department by providing high quality support to employees and customers while skillfully managing IT infrastructure.
- Assist with server administration (Linux and Windows)
- Provision, deploy and manage virtual machines in AWS
- Manage and close help desk tickets
- Assist with level 3 customer support tickets when necessary
- Monitor and troubleshoot backups
- Monitor server disk errors and schedule maintenance as required
- Monitor and troubleshoot site-to-site VPNs
- Monitor server alerts and proactively fix as required
- Monitor and troubleshoot DFS replication between domain controllers
- Preparing for new employees (configure laptop, phone, desk setup, etc.)
- Manage Active Directory (adding and removing users, groups and permissions, internal DNS)
- Manage the company gmail account including adding users, groups, permissions, password resets, etc.
- Create and move Postgres database backups to testing servers for the support or engineering team to troubleshoot production tickets
- Manage the phone system including adding new employees and call group modifications
- Disaster recovery testing and reporting
- Documentation of processes and procedures
- Support the IT department in the maintenance of hardware, software, and other systems
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- 1+ years of Linux administration experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Postgres, MySQL, and Tomcat a plus